The NEW Cardigan News Bulletin
The Board has finalized details for the NEW Bulletin. Starting this summer, the Bulletin will be published twice a year in an
8 ½ x 11" format. Publication of The National Specialty Bulletin is set for mid August (deadline for submission - July 15).
Publication of Volume II will be mid February (deadline for submission - January 15).
The summer Bulletin will contain ALL National Specialty results; advertising is encouraged from all venues.
The front cover is reserved for BOB; the back and inside covers are reserved for BOW, BOS and Megan winners (first come first served,
then opened to general ads). Covers for the winter issue will feature companion and performance competitors,
with Specialty winners and/or new companion or performance champions given preference.
Advertising prices are:
$300 front cover (includes inside page with story by owner)
$250 back cover
$200 inside covers
To reserve a cover position, please email: email@example.com.
Ads can be designed for you or submitted camera ready. To submit your ad, for ad specs or for questions about ads:
BUSINESS CARDS (8 per page) for 2 issues
Business Card submission:
Kennel - $50
Member - commercial (handling, leads etc) $75
Non-member - (commercial or kennel) $100
The Bulletin welcomes articles from the CWCCA community. If you have an idea for an article, please send a note to the managing
editor at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject and scope of your article.
Some things to think about:
- Who would be interested in this subject?
- How would you develop it?
- How detailed would your article be?
- Authors will receive a by-line [author name and kennel name (optional)]
- Authors are welcome to submit a one-paragraph bio that tells readers about themselves; bio may be accompanied by a photograph
that will be published if space permits
- Articles should be about 1000 words in length (let us know if you need more)
- All articles will be reviewed and fact checked by the editors
- All submissions will be edited to conform to the Bulletin’s stylistic requirements
- After submissions have been edited, they will be returned to authors for final source check
All ads must be paid for when submitted for publication. You may use Pay Pal CWCCATreasurer@cardigancorgis.com or
send a check to: CWCCA Treasurer, PO Box 295 Knoxville, Tn. 37901-0295
The Bulletin staff
Jane Crenshaw – advertising Addy Alexander – editorial
Vivian Moran - manager
The Bulletin is designed by Bear Assoc. and printed by Johnson Press of America
The Cardigan News Bulletin is an official publication of the Cardigan Welsh Corgi Club of America, Inc. and
is sent to every member in good standing.
Subscriptions from non-members are welcome.
Send an email request to: email@example.com.
Payment via Pay Pal to: CWCCATreasurer@cardigancorgis.com
$25 per single copy, $45 for a year
Outside US: $35 per single copy, $60 for a year
Back Issues in limited availability. Please contact:
Corresponding Secretary - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org