Sawmill Creek Resort and Convention Center
400 Sawmill Creek Drive
Huron, Ohio 44839
Guest Room Rate:
- Standard King or Double $110.00. Double or King Fireplace rooms $147.00. Upgraded room may be requested at the time of reservation but subject to availability.
- Room rates apply to single or double occupancy. Addition persons (18 years and older) will be charged $15.00 per person, per night.
- Room rates subject to applicable taxes and fees, currently 16%.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.. Checkout time s before 11:00 a.m.. The Sawmill asks that
you honor the 11:00 am checkout time the day of departure or a half-day rate
will be assessed to the individual folio. After 6:00 p.m. a full day’s revenue will
- Individual reservations/nights should be cancelled 72 hours prior to avoid penalty.
Early checkouts will be charged.
NOTE: Individual reservations at the group rate will be honored by the hotel until
March 29, 2017. The hotel will accept reservations at the negotiated rate after
March 29, 2017 BASED ON ROOM AVAILABILITY.
- Guest Services can arrange to check baggage for those guests arriving early and for
guests attending functions on the day of their departure.
- Guest Rental Items. Based on availability, rollaway beds are $15 per night, cribs,
and refrigerators are $10 per night and children’s cribs are complimentary to
- One night’s deposit is required to confirm a room reservation. The room deposit is
refundable until 72 hours prior to arrival.
- A $100 refundable Dog Deposit per room will be required at check in case of damage
or the need for deep cleaning. The deposit will not be refunded until 72
hours after check out. If the deposit was in cash a check will be issued within
10 days otherwise cards will be credited.
- A non-refundable room inspection is $40.00 This inspection will not be available at
the time of check out. If damage is found from the inspection the guest will be
charged for that damage or cleaning. Please confirm that the address we have
on file is correct.
- Four (4) dogs MAXIMIM per room and all dogs must be crated for the protection of housekeeping
staff at all times when left unattended in guestrooms. NO exceptions.
Rooms without crates will be subject to penalty fees. Plastic is required under
all crates in room. Please keep dogs off beds and sofas.
- Dogs must not be bathed or groomed in the sleeping rooms. This will lead to severe
clogging of drains, as well as housekeeping problems. The use of hotel
linens for bathing dogs is not permitted. As a guest, you will be responsible for
any damages that occur in your room.
- A central bathing area will be provided.
- The grooming room will be locked overnight from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.. There will
be extra security on duty for the grooming room per the request of the
CWCCA. Guests who leave dogs in the grooming room overnight will be doing
so at their own risk. All dogs must prominently display an information card
with contact information for you in the event that your dog needs your attention.
The Lodge of Sawmill Creek Resort and management will not be responsible
for the loss or damage to any dog or property of any exhibitor, whether the
result of accident or any other cause. It is expressly understood that every dog
is in the care and custody of his owner or handler during the time the dog is on
the show premises.
- Every dog owner/agent is expected to pick up after their dogs. Please use the designated
exercise areas only. Exercising will not be allowed near the main entrance,
near the pool, volleyball courts, or golf course.
- Parking of vehicles in non-designated parking spots will not be allowed. Anyone
parking on the grass, golf course or along the road will be ticketed.
- Dogs are not permitted in the lobby, restaurant, swimming pool area, gift shop, or
meeting rooms unless previously designated as a dog show area.
- The housekeeping department must clean rooms daily (HOTEL POLICY). All rooms
must be available for cleaning and all privacy sigs must be removed not later
than 2:00 p.m. each day. Exceptions will not be made. Anyone refusing service
will be subject to penalty fees.
- Please make every effort to keep your dog quiet while in the room.
- Refunds made by the hotel due to disturbances, including noise, will be charged to
the dog owner.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when taken to and from the guestrooms.
- All rooms registered under the group block will have bedspreads removed and will
be given an additional sheet. Please contact the front desk if you are dogless
and wish to have a bedspread.
- RV parking will be in an area designated by the hotel. RV parking at the specialty
host hotel is by prior reservation only.
- RV’s are expected to keep their parking area neat and clean at all times.
- Each dog owner owner/agent/ RVer/guest is expected to cooperate with the Hotel
and/or Specialty Investigative Committee. Dog owners/agents/room registrants will
be financially responsible for damage to hotel rooms caused by their dog(s) or themselves.
This includes, but not limited to replacement cost for carpeting if odors or
stains cannot be removed by traditional cleaning methods. Dog owners/ agents/
room registrants/RVers are expected to settle damage claims on the spot, or else
must be willing to furnish information, such as insurance policy numbers and other
pertinent information as required/requested.
- Any guest found not to be following the above rules may be asked to leave the
hotel without a refund. Should a hotel/ motel, for cause, deem it necessary
to cancel room privileges, the registrant agrees to forego legal actions against
the CWCCA and the hotel/motel.
- Exhibitors understand and agree that violations may be referred to the Event
Committee if written charges are preferred. If such charges are upheld by the
Event Committee, it may lead to suspension from future show privileges. The
Specialty Investigative Committee, working in a fair and impartial manner, is
charged with investigating complaints and will work closely with the Sawmill
Creek Resort and Convention Center Hotel Staff and Event Committee to enforce
the above rules. Prompt and decisive action will be taken in the case of
rule violations. Depending on the severity of misconduct, disciplinary actions
may include charges against CWCCA members filed with the CWCCA Board of
Directors or charges under American Kennel Club rules, which would be handled
by the Event Committee acting as a Trial Board under the authority of
the AKC. The Sawmill Creek Resort and Convention Center and Event Committee
reserve the privilege of enacting additional rules as situations require.
ALL ATTENDEES ARE EXPECTED TO KEEP ROOMS, GROOMING AREA, AND ALL HOST VENUES/PROPERTIES CLEAN. PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOGS IN ORDER TO ASSURE THE USE OF HOST VENUES/PROPERTIES BY OTHER CLUBS.