Space will be available at the Sawmill Creek Resort and Convention Center for either
reserved or free space. Reserved grooming will be $50.00 for a 5' X 10' space.
Please remember, the goal is to have a grooming space for
all that need space.
There may be some necessary adjustments on-site. The space dimensions are as close as we can estimate until we know our exact needs.
As of 3/7 our numbers look very good which equates
to many spaces needed. each space should have a minimum of 4 dogs or you'll need to SHARE a space. Stackable crates are an absolute necessity.
The following guidelines will be in effect while using the indoor grooming area.
Members of the Show Committee and the Grooming Area Coordinator will enforce all the
rules listed below.
- No grooming or bathing of dogs is permitted in the hotel rooms or other areas of the hotel grounds.
- A bathing area will be located inside the Sawmill Creek Resort and Convention Center near the back of the
main grooming areas.
- Grooming area will be closed from 11:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- No soft-sided crates are allowed in the main grooming area and all crates must be
- Exhibitors are responsible for keeping a clean area in and around their grooming space. The
grooming area will be cleaned nightly. Please remember to clean your area prior to
leaving for the night.
- No Ex-pens will be allowed in the grooming area and no exercising of dogs is allowed
- Dogs left in the grooming area over night must have a the name, hotel & room number, and cell phone number to reach you if the need arises.
If you have any questions concerning the grooming area guidelines, please contact:
Marla Gardner, Grooming Chair
(314) 894-0455 (please leave a detailed message)