• No common grooming area. Groom at your vehicle and provide your own cover. • Know your armband number ahead of time. There will be no community catalog available at ringside.
• Rings will have separate entrances and exits.
• After you have completed showing, exit the showing area to your set-up to avoid unnecessary gathering. Do not return unless you have another dog to show.
Daily parking fee eliminated to avoid unnecessary social contact upon arrival.
Parking restrictions regarding vehicle distancing are in place to support social distancing. Overnight parking fees are to be prepaid to eliminate unnecessary social contact.
• Social distancing required and avoid gatherings of more than 10 people in one place
• Masks are to be worn in public.
• There will be signage in place regarding any other Covid-19 requirements.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
An inherent risk of exposure to communicable diseases exists in any public place. Communicable diseases can be extremely contagious and/or lead to severe illness and death. Event attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to communicable diseases. It is incumbent upon event attendees to follow CDC and AVMA guide-lines to prevent the spread of communicable diseases. Attendees are committed to the following:
• Practice proper social distancing as recommended by the State of Ohio “Stay Safe” directives, as well as practice good hygiene (hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, wearing of a mask if and when required, etc.) and follow other health recommendations.
• Avoid sitting in groups closer than 6 feet and avoid handshakes, high fives, & fist bumps.
• Do not attend if you experienced new or worsening symptoms of possible COVID-19 in the last 14 days, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a temperature greater than 100°. Do not attend if you had close contact with a person symptomatic or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• If you develop a fever and symptoms, such as a cough or difficulty breathing, or if diagnosed with COVID-19 within 14 days of this event, report this information to Lorain County Kennel Club / CWCCWR Club
Should symptoms develop during the event, report symptoms to Lorain County Kennel Club /Show Management and immediately leave the event.
Notice to Exhibitors & Handlers
• Cars, Vans, SUVs are to park at least 6 ft. away from each other.
• RV’s are to park at least 15 ft. away from another vehicle and face same
direction in their area.
• Overnight parkers refer to Reservation Form; arrivals must be by 9:00 PM for
setup due to darkness.
• No common grooming areas will be provided. Grooming will be at your
vehicle. Provide your own shade and cover.
• Electricity is not available on the site nor are there sewer hook-ups.
• Quiet time – generators are to be shut off between 11:30 PM and 6:30 AM.
Exceptions are at the discretion of the day’s Show Chair.
• Canopies (Pop Up Tents) not permitted outside of Parking areas in respect to
any possible storms.
• Drivers of all motorized vehicles operated on grounds must have a valid
• Business casual attire is acceptable for all exhibitors and judges.
• This is a self clean-up weekend. You are required to take care of your business.
• No grooming tables, exercise pens or crates are permitted under the tents
• Smoking is not permitted under the tents housing the rings or covered
pavilions. No crates under tents or pavilions housing rings or within 15 feet of
• The health, safety and life of any dog on the grounds is paramount to other
property and privacy rights. All vehicle owners on the grounds waive their right to legal actions or damages should it be necessary to rescue dogs from the confines of an overheated vehicle.