Our National Specialty 2019 Juniors
In late 2019 the CWCCA board approved a new benefit for our juniors. Beginning with the 2020 National Specialty, juniors may apply for a “National Specialty Stipend” to help with the expense of traveling to the National. Requirements are as follows:
- The Junior must be a regular junior member (not in the application stage) of the CWCCA. Remember, junior members are free, however they can take 60-90 days for approval, so get those membership applications in! Click here to visit our “How to Join” page for an application. Remember: Junior Memberships are FREE!
- An application for the stipend can be found below as well as on the Junior Section of the National Specialty website. The closing date for applications is the same as the closing date for other events.
- This is available to all juniors who participate in Junior Showmanship or a Companion or Performance event at the National Specialty. A junior is only eligible for a single stipend per National.
- The stipend offered is currently $100.
- In order to receive the stipend the Junior must submit a paragraph telling us of his/her experience at the National, and any other information he/she would like to include (i.e. tell us about your Cardigan, is this your first National, how you traveled to get there, etc). The paragraph must be submitted within 60 days from the end date of the National Specialty. It is to be mailed, emailed, or uploaded to Mandy Bossi (contact information below). Once the paragraph is received, the check will be mailed. Paragraphs will be published in either the Bulletin or the Newsletter as well as appearing on the website.
Download Application: MS Word Fillable PDF
Mail, Email, or Upload form
For more information or to submit application contact:
Tiffany Green – CWCCA Juniors